POST-RN BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (POST-RN BSN)The Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a 2-year program for Registered Nurses to enhance their skills to practice clinical nursing care; develop analytical research skills and techniques; and learn management and leadership in providing nursing care.
WHO CAN APPLYCandidates in Pakistan of both genders, who have successfully completed their General Nursing and one-year specialization and meet the eligibility criteria. Nurses may enroll as full-time in the evening program.
- Matric with Science
- 03 Years Diploma in General Nursing
- Valid PNC registration
- 01 Year specialization approved by PNC
- 01Year Experience as Registered Nurse
- Admission are open at Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery. Following is the process of admission.
- Online Submission of admission form with scanned copy of bank deposit slip of admission fee and required documents.
- Admission fee can be deposited only at any branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2-year program)
- Last date of Submission of Post RN BSc.N Online applications is 25th November 2020
REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- Photocopy of diploma of General Nursing with mark sheet
- Photocopy of diploma of 1-year specialization with mark sheet
- Photocopy of diploma of PNC registration card valid
- Photocopy of 1-year job experience certificate
- Photocopy of NOC
- Photocopy of CNIC of candidate
- Photocopy of CNIC of father/guardian
- Photocopy of academic certificate/degree with mark sheet
- Photocopy of domicile & PRC
- 4 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of CNIC of father/guardia
Admission in Post RN BSN extended. (Last date of submission 17th January 2021)
Note: Only eligible candidates according to the PNC criteria; proceed for admission If you face any difficulty in processing the application kindly visit to admission committee-ICONM with your all-original documents.