POST-RN BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (POST-RN BSN)The Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a 2-year program for Registered Nurses to enhance their skills to practice clinical nursing care; develop analytical research skills and techniques; and learn management and leadership in providing nursing care.
In the first year, students explore the biomedical sciences before moving onto advanced concepts in medical/surgical nursing. Students have opportunities to engage in critical analysis, improve academic writing and investigate the connection between information technology and healthcare. In the second year of studies, the modules have been designed to give students an exposure to develop research and teaching skills in view of the social determinants of health, reproductive health, child health, community health, mental health and psychiatry. In this year students focus on leadership, planning, decision making and management skills that are needed to deliver care effectively. During the course students can also take an elective course that can help them improve practice through an evidence-based project.As per Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), following is the eligibility criteria to get admission into Post-Rn Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
WHO CAN APPLYCandidates in Pakistan of both genders, who have successfully completed their General Nursing and one-year specialization and meet the eligibility criteria. Nurses may enroll as full-time in the evening program.
- Matric with Science
- 03 Years Diploma in General Nursing
- Valid PNC registration
- 01 Year specialization approved by PNC
- 01Year Experience as Registered Nurse
- Admission are open at Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery. Following is the process of admission.
- Online Submission of admission form with scanned copy of bank deposit slip of admission fee and required documents.
- Admission fee can be deposited only at any branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2-year program)
- Last date of Submission of Post RN BSc.N Online applications is 25th November 2020
REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- Photocopy of diploma of General Nursing with mark sheet
- Photocopy of diploma of 1-year specialization with mark sheet
- Photocopy of diploma of PNC registration card valid
- Photocopy of 1-year job experience certificate
- Photocopy of NOC
- Photocopy of CNIC of candidate
- Photocopy of CNIC of father/guardian
- Photocopy of academic certificate/degree with mark sheet
- Photocopy of domicile & PRC
- 4 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of CNIC of father/guardia