BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (BSN)The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a 4-year program with a mandatory one-year internship. Upon completion of the program and internship, students are required to appear for Pakistan Nursing Council licensure examination. Successful completion of the exam will make the students eligible to practice nursing as a Registered Nurse at any hospital or healthcare service organisation. The program has been designed to prepare students to master their knowledge in theory and hands-on clinical skills to become a professional nurse.
WHO CAN APPLYCandidates in Pakistan (both females and males), who have successfully completed their HSSC education in Pre-medical and meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates applying to the BSN 4-years program should have completed Higher Secondary School (HSSC) in the pre-medical group with a minimum of 50% or equivalent from other systems of education and Secondary School Certificate (SSC) / O-Level in the Science group with biology, chemistry and physics as compulsory subjects.
- As per Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), following is the eligibility criteria to get admission into BSN (4 years program):
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with Biology, Chemistry and Physics having a minimum 50% Marks.
- Age limit 17- 35 Years.
- Both Females and Males.
- Generic BS Nursing (4-Year program) Admission are Closed at Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery for the session of 2020
- The Entry test of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4-Year program) has been conducted on October 31, 2020.
REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- Photocopy of Intermediate (Pre-medical) certificate & mark sheet
- Photocopy of Matric Science (with biology) certificate & mark sheet
- Photocopy of domicile & PRC
- Photocopy of CNIC of candidate
- Photocopy of CNIC of father/guardian