BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (BSN)The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a 4-year program with a mandatory one-year internship. Upon completion of the program and internship, students are required to appear for Pakistan Nursing Council licensure examination. Successful completion of the exam will make the students eligible to practice nursing as a Registered Nurse at any hospital or healthcare service organisation. The program has been designed to prepare students to master their knowledge in theory and hands-on clinical skills to become a professional nurse.
WHO CAN APPLYCandidates in Pakistan (both females and males), who have successfully completed their HSSC education in Pre-medical and meet the eligibility criteria.
- Matriculation(Physics, Chemistry, Biology as compulsory subjects)
- HSSC(Pre-Medical) with 50% marks minimum(Physics, Chemistry, Biology as compulsory subjects)
- Age: 16-35
REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- Photocopy of Intermediate (Pre-medical) certificate & mark sheet
- Photocopy of Matric Science (with biology) certificate & mark sheet
- Photocopy of domicile & PRC
- Photocopy of CNIC of candidate
- Photocopy of CNIC of father/guardian
- Paid challan voucher of 2200pkr