BSN ENTRY TEST
Entry test has been conducted on october,31,2020.
ENTRY TEST UPDATE
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE AND SCHEDULE OF INTERVIEWThe Indus College of Nursing & Midwifery is thankful to all candidates who applied for admission in BS Nursing program and showed their interest and trust. On the basis of the entry test and organizational admission policy, the candidates have been shortlisted for the interview. The interviews are scheduled between 23rd November 2020 – 26th November 2020.
Kindly see the uploaded list and the schedule of interview:
- Candidates must be present at Indus College of Nursing & Midwifery 30mins prior to their scheduled interview time.
- Candidates must bring their original CNIC / B-form & Paid Challan.
- Wearing face mask is mandatory. No candidate will be allowed to enter without face mask.
- All candidates must maintain a social distance (1.5 m) in the gathering areas.
- All information submitted through online application should be supported by the provision of copies of relevant documents, transcripts, and certificates. Any information will not be considered valid if an official proof/document is missing.
- The College reserves the right to select the best suitable candidates for its undergraduate programs. Decisions related to admission taken by the college are final.
- The application fee is not refundable in any case. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide complete and correct information as per eligibility criteria to the College. Applications without complete and correct information or documents and not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not be considered for processing.
- The College reserves the right to change dates and deadlines for admissions. Please keep informed of any changes by visiting iuhs.org.pk/iconm/.
- All applicants to Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery (ICoNM) are held to the same admissions standards and evaluated on the same criteria.