Online admissions are closed for all Programs 2021-2022
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4-Year degree program) Admission Closed
- Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2-year degree program) Admission Closed
- Post RN Diploma in Cardiology (1-year program, male/female) Admission Closed
- Post RN Diploma in Pediatric Oncology (1-year program) Admission Closed
- Post RN Diploma in Midwifery (1-year program only for female) Admission Closed
Our programs have been designed according to the guidelines and recommendations from the Pakistan Nursing Council; Higher Education Commission, Pakistan; and Dow University of Health Sciences. A Quality Enhancement Cell at ICoNM ensures the programs are conducted in compliance to these guidelines.
- All information submitted through online application should be supported by the provision of copies of relevant documents, transcripts, and certificates. Any information will not be considered valid if an official proof/document is missing.
- The College reserves the right to select the best suitable candidates for its undergraduate programs. Decisions related to admission taken by the college are final.
- The application fee is not refundable in any case. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide complete and correct information as per eligibility criteria to the College. Applications without complete and correct information or documents and not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not be considered for processing.
- The College reserves the right to change dates and deadlines for admissions. Please keep informed of any changes by visiting iuhs.org.pk/iconm/.
- All applicants to Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery (ICoNM) are held to the same admissions standards and evaluated on the same criteria.