Online admissions are closed for all Programs 2021-2022
ADMISSION TEST UPDATE:
All Eligible Candidates for the Entry Test 2021; of BS. Nursing and Post RN-BS. Nursing Program visit to the below link to get their Admit Card with the test Center Allocation. If you face any problem or want to change your Test center, please contact 021-34546930. The test date is 28th November 2021 at 02:00 PM
Test Center will not be changed after 22nd November 2021
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4-Year degree program) Admission Closed
- Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2-year degree program) Admission Closed
- Post RN Diploma in Cardiology (1-year program, male/female) Admission Closed
- Post RN Diploma in Pediatric Oncology (1-year program) Admission Closed
- Post RN Diploma in Midwifery (1-year program only for female) Admission Closed
- All information submitted through online application should be supported by the provision of copies of relevant documents, transcripts, and certificates. Any information will not be considered valid if an official proof/document is missing.
- The College reserves the right to select the best suitable candidates for its undergraduate programs. Decisions related to admission taken by the college are final.
- The application fee is not refundable in any case. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide complete and correct information as per eligibility criteria to the College. Applications without complete and correct information or documents and not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not be considered for processing.
- The College reserves the right to change dates and deadlines for admissions. Please keep informed of any changes by visiting iuhs.org.pk/iconm/.
- All applicants to Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery (ICoNM) are held to the same admissions standards and evaluated on the same criteria.
TO APPLY ONLINE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
Step 1: Applicants are required to submit an online application via ICoNM e-portal Admission Closed
Step 2: Select the desire program, read the admission policy and the criteria of the selected program.
Step 3: Fill and print the deposit slip (Chalan) by entering your CNIC and mobile number. (Before processing recheck your CNIC and Mobile number)
Step 4: Pay the admission processing fee at your nearest HBL branch and take a clear picture of the paid deposit slip
Step 5: Repeat the step 1 & 2. Then click on *If chalan number exist please click here* the new window will open to process the application.
Step 6: fill the online form carefully with authentic details.
Step 7: Upload clear image/pdf. Of required documents and click on submit button. Pictorial Guide for Online Admission
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION:
Degree Program: October, 2, 2021
Diploma Program: October, 16, 2021