ADMISSIONCandidates in Pakistan of both genders who meet the eligibility criteria may apply to the Indus College of Nursing & Midwifery’s degree and diploma programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4-Year program) session 2020
- Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2-year program) session 2020
- Post RN Diploma in Cardiology (1-year program)NOT STARTED
- Post RN Diploma in Pediatric Oncology (1-year program)NOT STARTED
- Post RN Diploma in Midwifery (1-year program)NOT STARTED
Our programs have been designed according to the guidelines and recommendations from the Pakistan Nursing Council; Higher Education Commission, Pakistan; and Dow University of Health Sciences. A Quality Enhancement Cell at ICoNM ensures the programs are conducted in compliance to these guidelines.
ADMISSION STATUS 2021Admission are open in following degree programs from September 6, 2020.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4-Year program) NOT STARTED
- Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2-year program)NOT STARTED
- All information submitted through online application should be supported by the provision of copies of relevant documents, transcripts, and certificates. Any information will not be considered valid if an official proof/document is missing.
- The College reserves the right to select the best suitable candidates for its undergraduate programs. Decisions related to admission taken by the college are final.
- The application fee is not refundable in any case. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide complete and correct information as per eligibility criteria to the College. Applications without complete and correct information or documents and not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not be considered for processing.
- The College reserves the right to change dates and deadlines for admissions. Please keep informed of any changes by visiting iuhs.org.pk/iconm/.
- All applicants to Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery (ICoNM) are held to the same admissions standards and evaluated on the same criteria.