VISION, MISSION & VALUES
ICoNM aspires to become an institution of distinction in nursing education through contemporary education, applied research, ethical practice and humanistic service.
Our mission is to prepare competent, skillful and professional nurses through contextually relevant training, professional development and research, and enabling them to promote health and well-being and meet the health needs of the people of Pakistan and beyond.
- Diversity: Promote access and equity of all socio-economic groups.
- Collaboration: Add value by promoting partnership and networking with other institutions.
- Compassion: Reflect concern for sufferings & misfortunes of others
- Innovation: Encourage curiosity, imagination, creation and sharing
- Altruism: Consider the benefits of patients & students, first
- Professionalism: Provide quality services to patients in a way that promotes mutual growth